The Souls of Black Folk by W. E. B. du Bois (1 of 3) (audiobook)
Jeremy Eichler | War and the Soundscapes of Memory || Radcliffe Institute
Children’s Meditations for sleep, mood, behavior | An interview with Gitte Winter
The Crowd, A Study of The Popular Mind by Gustave Le Bon
The Life and Adventures of Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe (Robinson Crusoe #1)
The Dangerzone: Episode 9 – Samuel Brown
Jane Eyre (03 of 11) (audiobook)
If your self talk is negative and you’re constantly doubting and down-talking yourself, this book is for you. God wants us to see ourselves the way He sees us. He wants our words and thoughts to be a reflection of His love. This self talk book will teach you to change your self talk and replace negative thoughts with positive reflections of faith. Deliver Me From Negative Self-talk will help you:
• Stop the negative self-talk that's holding you back from God’s best for your life
• Speak life-giving words of faith in challenging times that'll change your circumstances
• Be a positive influence for others who are struggling with negativity.
• Experience blessings and victory over fear, bad habits, addictions, negative emotions, sickness, relationships self-esteem, weight-loss and so much more.
Deliver Me From Negative Self-talk offers daily devotionals as positive self-talk guides using scripture references. You'll learn the power of positive self talk through scriptural based phrases. Life and death is in the power of your tongue ". Get "Deliver Me From Negative Self-Talk". Start declaring life instead of speaking negatively (death) over yourself and the ones you love.
- File Size: 660 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publication Date: January 8, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A6KR24Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled